If you meet the criteria listed below, and are interested in working for Refrigeration Industries Corporation, please fill out our On-line Resume.
- All applicants must have a min. of a high school degree, or G.E.D. equivalent
- All applicants must have a valid driver's license.
- Production Manager
- BAS Specialist for Control Wiring for Refrigeration and HVAC Controls
- Programmer Able to program software Refrigeration Controls (ex: Novar and CPC)
- Electrical Engineer, BSEE, or associate degree
- Mechanical Engineer, BSME, or associate degree
- Certified brazers with experience using sil-phos alloy filler material
- Welders with MIG experience
- Sheet Metal Fabricators
- Equipment Assemblers
- Equipment Maintenance personnel with a strong background in electrical circuits, and or, hydraulics
- Truck Drivers with Class "A" CDL Truck & Fork Lift maintenance personnel
- Warehouse and Technical Parts Manager
Our employees enjoy working in an atmosphere where they have an open line of communication all the way to the top, including the company CEO. We wish for our employees to excel, and advance on their own, believing there is no limit to one's ability, and attitude towards career advancement.
We offer a competitive compensation package, based upon job experience, with vacation, holiday, hospitalization, 401K, and payroll savings plan. Job candidates will be challenged to innovate, and encouraged to apply their knowledge, and be well rewarded for results.