ADVANTAGES OF A PARALLEL REFRIGERATION SYSTEM VS. SINGLE CONDENSING UNITS
- Cost less to operate
- Requires smaller building main electrical service
- Cost less to install (not including cost of rack system)
- Uses a smaller compressor room or mechanical center outside
- No need for large exhaust fans to move air "twice"
- Utilizes 100% of waste heat to heat all your hot water needs
- Can be fitted to a central station air handler heat reclaim coil for heating the sales floor to 70 degrees with an outside temperature of 40 degrees without the use of supplemental heat.*
- Has its own 24hr. monitoring and alarm system for numerous system functions.
- Costs less to maintain than 'single' systems
- If one compressor fails, the others will automatically pick up the load until repairs can be made.
- Hot Gas Defrost available for low temperature cases & meat cases (accomplishes defrost in 7 to 12 minutes instead of 45 minutes)
- No need to run expensive power wiring for electric defrost cases